The Sophomore Class Visits Boundless Adventures

Davis Callaway '25, Wyatt Langway '25, Writer(s)

The Sophomores recently had a class field trip to Boundless Adventures in Berlin MA. When we arrived at the course the staff helped us suit up in our harnesses and teach us how to get from element to element using our clips and zipline. There were four levels of courses for all abilities ranging from yellow being the easiest to black being the hardest. Lots tried to race through the lower courses to try and get to the black course which was the highest up and very challenging. A student told me working up to the black course was their favorite part of the trip.  You could hear many voices helping each other out, teamwork was a big part of getting through each course. You would hear people giving tips to each other on how to get past each element. Without others helping you the course would have been much harder. There were lots of smiling faces around the course as many students had lots of fun on their day off getting out of their comfort zone and pushing themselves to new limits. After students finished the courses they worked up a big appetite for themselves and were provided turkey sandwiches animal crackers and crisp apples before the quick bus ride back to campus. Many students enjoyed the bus ride as they got to converse with friends on the way. We interviewed some students who went on the field trip. The two favorite courses among the students were the blue course and the black course. People found the black course the most challenging, but also fun because they felt fulfilled when they completed the course. Many students enjoyed the trip so much that they recommended the fun adventure to the incoming sophomores. The students felt that their connections with their peers have grown because they worked through challenges together.